Join us in Toronto, ON for a live offering of Mixed Dentition!
Location: Westin Airport Hotel
Dates: November 3rd-5th, 2023
- Use the code BIRD500 for $500 off until October 3rd, 2023
- If you have previously taken this course virtually, email us to join live for $1500
- A weekend of live lectures with Dr. Stephen Schalk
- Full day Friday and Saturday
- Sunday morning
- Access to the online Mixed Dentition: Part 1 course for one year
- Access to the Clearly Aligned Facebook Group
- CE Credit for live (18 hours) and virtual courses (20 hours)
About the Course:
Appreciate the importance of treating mixed dentition. Effectively talk to patients and families about clear aligner treatment in children. Understand paediatric biomechanics; effectively determine treatment objectives; and create Clinchecks confidently. Treat the nuances of small mouths.
- Why treat the mixed dentition?
- Diagnosis and treatment objectives
- Records and the presentation
- The prescription form
- Clincheck Considerations
- Biomechanics of Pediatric treatment
- Hacks/Tricks/and Troubleshooting
- Managing Retention
About Dr. Schalk
Dr. Schalk graduated from the University of Alberta with his DDS in 2014. Rather than pursue an orthodontics residency, Dr. Schalk travelled across the Americas, Europe, and Asia to learn from orthodontic experts. After limiting his practice to orthodontics, he became the youngest GP Invisalign Diamond provider in the world.
Dr. Schalk is the owner of three dental clinics. He speaks internationally and is an industry key opinion leader. He researches digital monitoring of clear aligners for the SRED Program, and reviously served as a board member of the American Academy of Clear Aligners.
In 2020, Dr. Schalk created Clearly Aligned: an educational platform for general dentists. A natural talker and enthusiastic teacher, his passion is sure to inspire and encourage you on your road to Invisalign success.
Full money back satisfaction guarantee
Email us with any questions at: [email protected]